We are looking for a YOUTH & CHRISTIAN EDUCATION DIRECTOR
What is Involved:
- Developing, guiding, and directing a Youth program with volunteer leaders.
- Overseeing our Kingdom Kidz program.
- Assisting in overseeing an AWANA program.
- The opportunity to learn & develop personally & professionally,
Skills & Requirements:
- Biblical knowledge (Bible college or Seminary an asset).
- An ever-growing relationship with God.
- Organizational skills – keeping your desk, your paperwork, and your life organized.
- Communication skills – both verbal & written, keeping people up-to-date.
- Tech-savvy: Apps, emails with attachments, ZOOM, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass criminal record & child abuse registry checks.
- Salary based on skills & experience in Canadian dollars.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Please send a resume & a quick email outlining why you want to pursue this opportunity to email@example.com.